Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I haven't reported in lately, and I'm sorry for it. Writing is going well, albeit a little slowly due to Skyrim distractions. I've been positively delighted with the overall favorable feedback I've been receiving from Sulfur! Thank you so much for supporting me at this time!

You might have noticed that today the e-book "Farro" was pulled from the Barnes and Noble store. This is a temporary change, as I try out Amazon's new "Kindle Select" program. What's so great about the program? I'm not sure yet, but it allows me to give away my book for free for five days at a time. It also makes my book available to lend for Amazon Prime members (any of you out there?). So for 90 days Amazon will be my exclusive distributor of the e-book, Farro. Sulfur will still be available via Barnes and Noble!

What does this mean for you, though?
It means I will be giving Farro away for free through Amazon Kindle. I've already picked the days, too: December 24th through the 28th. Note: come Christmas time Farro will be available for free.

I look forward to seeing how this works out. If you don't already have a copy of Farro or you would like to get a copy for a friend, consider marking your calendar: Farro will be free Christmas Eve!

Happy Holidays!

p.s. Next chapter of Sulfur will be up tomorrow. I may or may not post a chapter to Scorpion King as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment