Sunday, December 25, 2011

Adventures Without a Laptop

FARRO IS AVAILABLE FREE THROUGH AMAZON
December 24th through the 28th

The holidays are over -- at least for me -- and now I have a brief window between now and the start of winter quarter to get as much writing done as possible. Many of you have heard about my failed hard drive, and many of you have wished me luck recovering my work. Many of you are writers yourself and understand what an unfortunate blow losing all that work is to your motivation. I'm currently working on repairing my laptop to a usable state, but I require some key components that will invariably cost money and a bit of searching.

Until then, I will be sharing my husband's computer (the same one he works from, so the time-share may be difficult to manage at times) and really hitting the keys in order to recover that which I had lost in the hard drive failure.

When I have my feet under me again, I plan to post a sneak peak of my next novel's protagonists, as well as a general synopsis and teaser!

Writers of the world: take a moment this holiday season to back up your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment