Friday, November 4, 2011

Loading, reviewing, publishing!

So this is the weekend!

It's a month late, but goodness if I'm not proud. I'm only stopping by to drop off a couple lines before I'm off to continue the finishing touches/synopsis writing/category marking that distinguishes 'publishing' from daunting, exhausting 'editing'.

Thank you so much for the responses this last week. Yesterday alone, I received three letters from readers containing such encouraging words that I was fueled to work until about 3:30 in the morning. I really mean it when I say I couldn't have done this without your support.

Now, I'm afraid I have to get back to work, but you can bet I'll be back in a couple days with the 'big annoncement' I've been waiting months to make. Until then, I hope Chapter 15 of Sulfur will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment