Friday, October 28, 2011

Sulfur: home stretch.

Okay, so I haven't posted recently. But I have excuses. I have a whole stack of excuses including the following: school, work, health-related outages, etc. However, those are just excuses, part of the usual barrage of stressors life throws at you. The real reason I haven't posted in so long? I'm almost done with Sulfur. I don't mean that I'm almost to the next stage of the editing process; I mean I'm almost done with the editing process. I'm getting ready to publish, and during this phase everything in my life takes a deep inhale with anticipation.

I've reread Sulfur in it's entirety (It's better than Farro in my opinion - phew!) and now I need only wait for that husband of mine to read through the seven or so chapters he has left. Then we'll both have called in done. I get it formatted, put together, and send it off.

Somehow, I kept postponing posting here because I kept hoping that "tomorrow will be the day", but I can't put you all off forever. Soon, I tell you now, soon. And then you won't have to rely on my episodic updates.

I can't wait; I want to move on to Beauty and the Beast and Ancient Egypt.

(For reading, here's Chapter 14 of Sulfur, featuring the return of Bomani.)

No comments:

Post a Comment